Display butterfly wheels in your community!
We invite communities to display butterflies in your own communities! If you do, please email us a picture of your wheel and let us know how many butterflies you made so we can keep track!
Please also post photos of your butterflies to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with #butterflyeffectmigration
- Display card to post with the butterfly wheel explaining the project
- One pager with more information (English)
- One pager with more information (Spanish)
How should I display the butterflies?
- There’s no one way to display your butterfly kaleidoscopes. Some people are hanging butterflies in their windows, and others are hanging wheels from the ceiling. Whatever works for you – the point is to make sure the butterflies are visible!
- Here’s a picture of one of our display stands – see below for step by step photos on how to build one!